Riverside Gallery – Privacy Impact Statement
This privacy notice sets out the way we process your information and details our privacy and fair processing policy. We refer to this page when we ask you for your consent. We’ll keep this page updated to show you all the things we do with your personal information so that you can be confident when sharing your information with us that it will be only used for what we say here.
Who is holding the data?
Riverside Gallery, Ysgol House, Pantyffynnon Road, Ystradgynlais, Powys, Wales, SA9 1EU.
Why is it being held and how will your data be used?
Personal information provided to us will only be used for the purposes outlined at the time of collection or registration in accordance with the preferences you express.
Personal data collected and processed by us may be used for the following purposes:
- Fulfillment of orders for goods and services requested
- Research and statistical analysis
- Communication about our news, special offers and other activities that we think may be of interest to you
- Ensuring all marketing communications, you receive from us are relevant, such as tailoring messaging to our existing customers and potential customers.
Personal data collected and processed by us may be shared with the following groups only where necessary:
- Our employees
- Also under strictly controlled conditions:
When we allow access to your information, we will always have complete control of what they see, what they allowed to do with it and how long they can see it. Your information is shared with as few people as possible and is kept as safe as possible. We strive to ensure you would not need to complain or object to our uses of your data.
How will this affect you?
You are always in control of the information we hold and how we communicate with you. You can update your choices by contacting us at the address below.
We do not sell or share your personal information with other organizations to use.
What is being collected?
Declared Data is data you have given us either in person on the phone or online.
Customers have at all times the opportunity to refuse to have their data stored and collected and you can write to us at the address below if you have any concerns.
- Your Name, address, email address and phone number and order details are collected and stored so that we can contact you in the future and so we can better help you with any future orders.
- All customers are recorded by our doorbell system when approaching/entering the building, this data is stored securely for as long as necessary and is then deleted. This is for security and safety purposes only and will never be shared except for in a case where criminal proceedings need to be brought.
- There is also recording equipment in the building. This data is deleted on a loop. This is for security and safety purposes only and will never be shared except for in a case where criminal proceedings need to be brought.
Communications from us
We aim to always act upon your choices around what type of communications you want to receive and how you want to receive them. However, there are some communications that need to happen regardless of your marketing preferences. These are what we would describe as essential communications to fulfill our promises to you as a member or buyer of goods or services from us.
We need your consent for different types of data use, we will ensure always that you are as fully informed as possible at the time on what we do with your information, with whom it may be shared and how long we will keep it. This is in line with the requirements of the GDPR. We aim to implement privacy by design by using techniques such as pseudonymization if necessary to protect your privacy.
Accessing your personal data held by us.
You have the right to ask us, in writing, for a copy of all the personal data held about you (this is known as a ‘subject access request’) or for us to delete any data we hold on you.
A copy will be sent to you within a month or any data held will be deleted.
If you would like to access your personal data or update or amend it please apply in writing to, Riverside Gallery, Ysgol House, Pantyffynnon Road, Ystradgynlais, Powys, Wales, SA9 1EU. Or contact us using our online contact form: Contact Us
Links to third party websites
We cannot be held responsible for the privacy policies of third parties and we advise users to read the privacy policies of other websites before registering any personal data.
We recognize the concerns that many people have about giving personal information online. These are the measures that we take to secure your information whilst using our web-based services.
We use strong encryption both when your information is moving to or from our web services and whilst your information is held by us. Our web pages are available in the secure encrypted https format. This provides you with confidence that your communications are safe and carried out directly on our website and web server.
We do not store any sensitive payment card data in our systems.
We use GDPR Compliant third-party software and apps such as Excel and CRM’S to administrate our business, we cannot be held responsible for any lapses in security due to these third-party programs and apps.